January 21st is officially Squirrel Appreciation Day! Here are ten videos that chronicle the complex relationship between dogs and squirrels.
One of our readers had a rather rude encounter with a neighbor and his barking dog. Did he cause the dog’s barking, or is the pet parent responsible?
Puppies are programmed to seek out social connections for safety and comfort. Spending time alone is something that is inherently foreign to them.
Hemangiopericytoma in dogs is a medical condition where a malignant tumor forms on cells that surround some of the dog’s blood vessels.
To my surprise, and even embarrassment, my own bonding with Maybe wasn’t instantaneous. I just didn’t immediately connect with this dog.
One of our DogTime readers has a rescue dog who’s a little apprehensive about overly enthusiastic kids. What should he do? Dear Labby has the answer!
Latest News and Reviews
One of the main reasons dogs don’t get regular nail trims is because pet parents are afraid to do the job. But you can care for your dog’s nails yourself.
Urolithiasis in dogs, sometimes also referred to as urinary tract stones, is a medical condition where calcium deposits form in the urinary tract.
Saving a dog from a shelter is one of the most soul-satisfying things a dog lover can do. But choosing the right shelter dog can be tough.
Aggression toward people is born from anxiety and fear. If your dog displays aggressive behavior, guidance from an experienced dog behaviorist is crucial.
The more prepared you are for the shelter, the less likely you’ll be to lose your heart to a dog you feel sorry for rather than to a dog who’s a good match.
Pulmonary mineralization in dogs is a medical condition that involves calcium building up in the lungs. It can spread to other organs.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, Dental Prosthesis Teeth Model Dental base Model Denture Teach Mo, Goblin Hunters Board Game Fantasy Munji Studios, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.